Friday, September 30, 2011

While digging for the yard sale

So this Saturday I (sonya) and my community will be having a yard sale. So I start pulling things out from every closet and corner that we haven't even looked at since we moved here. I move my way into the garage which unlike most garages of a married couple contains mostly MY stuff! Is it only me that holds onto things from wwwwwwaaaaay far in the past? I mean I graduated high school many moons ago and yet I still have my cheer shirt and sweat pants, dance shirt and graduating mug, am I alone? Do men also do this or is it just us women. By the way I didn't even ponder getting rid of it, just placed it back in the box it came out of..haha.

It's amazing the things you don't remember you have that you still love again the second and third time you take it out of the box to simply repack it. Here are a few pics of the things I fell in love with yet again only to put back into their boxes til next time..


 I mean they were never even taken out of the package? Dare I keep them for the winter? Will I ever really wear them, they have only been packed for what 6 years if not more hahaha.
One of the best gifts I have ever received MY STAR, The Yellow Princess yup it's true my friends I am the proud owner of a star. My son asked if it was a falling star tear I hope not..lol
 A gift I got myself about 11 years ago, too bad I never filled out the whole thing. I was afraid someone ELSE would find it one day and it has some pretty personal questions haha. Maybe I will fill it out now and put the year down to see how my feelings have and will change.
Am I the only one that felt the need to buy a concert T-shirt for every concert I went to but never REALLY wear them all that much and obviously never get rid of them. After I took this picture I found so many more concert memories, signed drumsticks, tickets, pictures, more shirts. Oh the days of old.
 My first love, Vintage!! why do I get so excited to buy it then put it in a box. The good thing is as soon as it shows itself in the box I swear I get all giddy just like seeing it for the first time all over again. I heart Vintage!
 Oh my Will and Grace DVD collection which I obviously never completed teehee. I bet if I actually watched them they would be just as funny the second time around.
Finally all those old pictures,even that baby picture of my first boyfriend SERIOUSLY? But do you think I threw it away ..haha.

Well I hope you enjoyed this journey into my garage boxes of the past. Now go dig through your own and get excited and nostalgic like I did :)

Always,
Stella Rose Photography and Design
http://www.lovestellarose.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment