Thursday, October 13, 2011

A place I haven't been in years!

The LAUNDROMAT!! Yes its true my washer broke forcing me to load my piles of clothes into my car, which seemed much smaller once it was filled with clothes, and head to the laundromat ugh. Oh spoiled gal am I! The energy, the extra work, the 2 mile drive, sitting and waiting AHHH. What choice do I have but to send my family to work in stains and odd scents. I figured I would make the most of it and grabbed my purse and Camera and off I went.
Midway through my wash I walked over to see if the rinse cycle had started CRAP what do I see? A toy gun, a key, a GLUE STICK and a dart just swirling around and around. My first thought was, I hope no one else has seen this, and second I hope that freakin glue stick does not ruin my clothes,thankfully it stayed closed.

Anyhow 3 loads, $15 dollars and 2 hours later I'm finally done.

Good news is I have a new washer now THANK GOD!

Here are a few of the images I captured to pass time once I got tired of watching my clothes spin around and around ;)!




Always,
Stella Rose Photography & Design
http://www.lovestellarose.com/

1 comment: